Play smart from Day 1May 28, 2009 at 7:59 am | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: Play smart from Day 1
- Get a Mentor
- Best to find a player that is very active, senior and shares a similar timezone.
- Your potential Mentor will have to invite you to be his disciple.
- Collect all, but head for these Teleporters first.
- Port Atlantis – Trading Port
- Camp Phoenix – Sweat Farm. (Sweating is a slow but sure way to Earn PEDs
- Fort Argus – Snablesnot hunting ground NE of town.
- Fort Troy – Daikiba & Exarosaur hunting ground.
- Don’t beg!
- Begging will quickly give you a bad reputation and the good people of Entropia Universe will avoid contact with you!
- There are plenty of generous players that will happily help out New Players but you have to earn their respect and friendship.
- Don’t get scammed
- Don’t buy a BIG GUN!!!
- Everyone is tempted in the beginning to get a Bigger, Better gun. Noooooooo!!!!!!!!
- Here are the reasons not to, and this applies to any Weapon, Med kit or Armour
- A) – You need to build skill in say rifle to be able to do maximum damage with a rifle.
- B) – You start with no Skill and will miss alot, so better to miss with an efficient weapon to avoid losing PEDs.
- C) – Bigger guns use more Ammo and require higher skills to get decent damage. So with a gun that can do 40 damage you will be lucky to do 10 damage and are therfore better off with a gun that does 10 Damage and uses less Ammo.
- D) – The guns in the TT, like the Sollomate Opalo have learning bonus for beginners to skill faster on.
- Choose a Skill and stick to it.
- Skill is everything and what gives you the edge so that you do not loose heaps of money.
- Pick one skill and qualify on that (By qualify I mean as a Disciple).
- Choose the right skill for your future.
- HANDGUN – This is a fast one to skill on but Pistols have limited range. but you will skilling towards a Maddox IV one of fastest, efficient guns in the game.
- RIFLE – Better Range and a little more costly, but generally the weapon of choice for most. Rifle gives you the advantage of distance so you may be able to kill a mob before it gets to attack you!
- MELEE – Beginners choice is the popular RepEdge Battle Axe 1×0 & work to a RepEdge Battle Axe 2×0. These are highly efficient weapons